Emily @ Books and Cleverness was so sweet to nominate me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award recently even though I’m just getting started and still finding my way in the book blogging world. So, thank you thank you darling, I’m so glad that you’re liking my blog so far (and think others will like it too)! Everyone should go follow Emily, her reviews are always making me add things to my TBR list and her blog is just super fun to scroll through because it’s so pretty!
The Award Rules:
- Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Seven Facts About Me:
- I have two cats, neither of them have tails and their names are Lex and Luthor (but I’m totally a Marvel girl)
- I read constantly – books, magazines, news articles, instruction manuals, textbooks, obituaries, Supreme Court dissenting opinions, I really read everything
- I have a very deep love for American muscle cars (and the fictional boys who drive them – Dean Winchester anyone?)
- I will read/watch anything that has dragons in it – I was totally “that girl” who was obsessed with dragons as a kid (who am I kidding, I’m definitely still that girl)
- I have a coffee problem, there are at least three different Starbucks locations where I have a favorite barista who knows me by name and drink order
- I watch Jeopardy! almost every night with my mom, I love trivia shows and games because they make the endless amount of facts rolling around in my head seem actually useful
- I love sending and receiving cute handwritten letters in the mail, I find all sorts of reasons to send little notes to people and I’d love to have a pen pal or two (or three!)
Okay, since I’m still very new to this and have yet to make a whole lot of book blog friends I’m not going to nominate anyone quite yet. But since I am all about sharing the blog love there will definitely be an addendum post in the future once I have explored a little more and found some awesome blogs to nominate!
Another big thank you to Emily for the nomination! Being so new to blogging it definitely means a lot that someone is liking what I’ve had to say so far! ❤